- How long do your dried & preserved flowers last?
They last from months to one year or more if they are kept out of direct sunlight and humidity. As they are real flowers, some minor shedding and colour change may occur over time.
- How do I look after them?
- Avoid placing them in an environment with high humidity like the bathroom or kitchen where steam is generated.
- Place them indoors out of direct sunlight.
- Do not water
- Use a hairdryer in the low setting from approximately 20 cm distance to remove dust.
For more info check my Blog on "How to care for Dried and Preserved flowers? 5 simple steps to follow"
- What delivery options do you offer?
1. Pick up from home-studio in North Ryde by appointment.
2. In person delivery the next day or on a specific day within 25km radius from North Ryde.
3. AU wide shipping with Australia post for small arrangements, floral boxes, wreaths and accessories.
Please see Delivery/Shipping Policy for more info
- Do you Exchange or refund?
I do not offer or provide returns or exchanges if you change your mind after placing or receiving your order.
I will not accept the return or exchange of any flowers due to any variation between the flowers you receive and reference images on this website.
Flowers are a natural product and imperfections are expected. Only minor shedding during transit should be expected. If you received the flowers and they are badly damaged, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens if the delivery details supplied are incorrect?
A re-delivery fee will need to be charged if:
- We attempt to deliver and address is incorrect or the unit number has not been provided and you or the recipient are not contactable via phone to advise correct delivery information.
- If the recipient can’t be contacted, is not home and there is nowhere safe to leave flowers and sender is not contactable to advise how you would like to proceed.
To avoid a re-delivery fee you or the recipient are welcome to arrange a time to collect the flowers from my Home Studio at North Ryde.