- How long do your dried & preserved flowers last?
They last from months to one year or more if they are kept out of direct sunlight and humidity. As they are real flowers, some minor shedding and colour change may occur over time.
- How do I look after them?
- Avoid placing them in an environment with high humidity like the bathroom or kitchen where steam is generated.
- Place them indoors out of direct sunlight.
- Do not water
- Use a hairdryer in the low setting from approximately 20 cm distance to remove dust.
For more info check my Blog on "How to care for Dried and Preserved flowers? 5 simple steps to follow"
- How can I get my flowers? Can I collect them?
There are 2 option:
1. AU wide Standard shipping with Australia post (3-10 days).
2.. Pick up from home-studio in North Ryde on Saturday Mornings (8am-11am) ONLY by Appointment
Please see Delivery/Shipping Policy for more info
- Do you Exchange or refund?
I do not offer or provide returns or exchanges if you change your mind after placing or receiving your order.
I will not accept the return or exchange of any flowers due to any variation between the flowers you receive and reference images on this website.
Flowers are a natural product and imperfections are expected. Only minor shedding during transit should be expected. If you received the flowers and they are badly damaged, please contact me at email@example.com.